League Benefits and Guidlines:
- League members may play one time a week outside their league day for their league rate of $25 for 9 or $35 for 18 (carts included) - not valid on weekends/holidays.
- Leagues will receive a 10% kickback on any food they purchase after their league round in the bar or restaurant. This can be used towards an end of year outing or banquet.
- League representatives must notify league members about cancellations and must also email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform Copake CC staff.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- League members must obey black & white exit posts and not drive near greens or through native fescue.
- Leagues must tee off starting after 4:30 p.m. and carts must be returned by 8:00 p.m.
- League members must pay and check their name off the league roster in Pro Shop.
- All League members arriving late must check in and pay at the bar – late arrival does not mean free.
- League members may play a max of five warm up holes or pay $10 more for a warm up 9 holes.
- League members must tee off from #1 or #10 tee (unless it's a shotgun start league) and may not jump backwards. There are other people on the course at all times and no one is permitted to jump ahead of them.
- All changes to leagues must be submitted to and approved by the Director of Golf before being made - email@example.com.