League Benefits and Guidelines:
- League members may play one time a week outside their league day for their league rate of $25 for 9 or $35 for 18 (carts included); not valid on weekends/holidays.
- Leagues will receive a 10% kickback on any food they purchase in the bar or restaurant after their league round. This can be used toward an end-of-year outing or banquet.
- League representatives must notify league members about cancellations and must also email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform Copake CC staff.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- League members must obey black-and-white exit posts and not drive near greens or through native fescue.
- Leagues must tee off starting after 4:30pm and carts must be returned by 8pm.
- League members must pay and check their name off the league roster in the pro shop.
- All league members arriving late must check in and pay at the bar (late arrival does not mean "free").
- League members may play a maximum of five warm-up holes, or pay $10 more for a warm-up 9 holes.
- League members must tee off from #1 or #10 tee (unless it's a shotgun-start league) and may not jump backward. There are other people on the course at all times and no one is permitted to jump ahead of them.
- All changes to leagues must be submitted to and approved by the Director of golf before being made (email@example.com).