|Monday||Mixed league||Shotgun @ 5:00||Tara Decker||518-225-0324|
|Monday||Elks League||Tee times @ 4:30||Richard Koweek|
|Tuesday||Yaya Womens League||Tee times @ 10:30||Pat Kelly|
|Tuesday||Harper League||Shotgun @ 5:30||Steve Geyer|
|Tuesday||Womens League||Shotgun @ 5:15||Linda Chernewsky||518-821-1520|
|Wednesday||Agway League||Tee times @ 4:30|
|Wednesday||Hackers League||Tee times @ 4:30||Steve Lemmerman||518-755-1429|
|Thursday||Load League||Tee times @ 4:30|
|Thursday||Ghent VFW||Tee times @ 4:30|
|Friday||Friday Classic League||Tee times @ 4:30||Mike Hoose||518-225-7317|
|Winter||Monday/Thursday Winter League||5pm and 7PM||Pro Shopemail@example.com|
League Benefits and Guidlines:
- League members may play one time a week outside their league day for their league rate of $25 for 9 or $35 for 18 (included carts) Not valid on weekends/holidays.
- Leagues will receive a 10% kickback on any food they purchase after their league round in the bar or restaurant. This can be used towards an end of year outing or banquet.
- League representatives must notify league members about cancelations and must also email firstname.lastname@example.org let Copake CC know.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (This has always been a rule).
- Leagues members must obey black & white exit posts, not drive near greens or drive through fesque.
- Leagues must tee off starting after 4:30pm and carts must be back by 8:00pm
- league members must pay and check their name in pro shop.
- All League members that are late must check in and pay at the bar – late does not mean free.
- League members may play a max of five warm up holes or pay $10 more for a warm up 9 holes
- League members must tee off from 1 or 10 (unless its a shotgun league) and may not jump backwards, there are other people on the course at all times and no one is permitted to jump ahead of them.
- All changes to leagues must be passed with the Director of Golf before being made - email@example.com